Not much craftiness going on around here lately. Lots of flying, playing and some camping happening around here. This month I will be focusing on PROSPERING in our HOME. I wrote down in January that I want to: focus on routines, on decluttering, on making our house a home full of peace, love and wealth. HAPPY AUGUST!
Here is my June and July progress:
- Quilting – has been packed away for awhile.
- OLW – Completed June’s prompt
- Project Life – completed up to June 15, 2013
- Blog book 2012 – no work done on this project
- Photo book (January – May 2012) – downloaded some photos for this.
- focus on getting our home decluttered, with places for everything – organized for school
- consider how to do all the activities in my life with joy and decide how to organize this
- OLW – April, July and August’s prompts
- Photo book: January to July 2013
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Joshua’s baby book (make him a shutterfly baby book).
3. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and January 2013 to present.
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009).
4. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
5. Finish 2011 Daily December
6. Blog books for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012
7. Pj bottoms for my boys (Batman fabric bought)
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)
Looking forward to August!