May is over. June has begun. I’ve realized that I have WAY too many things on my plate. This month my focus will be my marriage to my amazing husband Matt. I’m reading a book called Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. One chapter a day. I’m also studying for aviation and being a wife, parent, homemaker, friend, crafter, athlete and chef. This month I will be simplifying things … or at least attempting to do just those things that are necessary and bring me joy.
- Quilting – I have three granny squares completed – two more that are waiting to be finished.
- OLW – I completed May’s prompt!
- Project Life – 3 out of 5 competed
- Blog book for 2012 – no progress
- Photo book (January to March 2013) – no progress
- Scrapbooking – made a layout to give as a dedication gift for my nephew
- Quilting – Planning to finish the two granny squares I’ve started and then to pack this up and put it away for awhile.
- OLW – need to complete April and June’s prompts
- Project Life – complete May and continue
- Blog book 2012
- Photo book (January – May 2012)
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Joshua’s baby book (make him a shutterfly baby book).
3. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and January 2013 to present.
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009).
4. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
5. Finish 2011 Daily December
6. Blog books for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012
7. Pj bottoms for my boys (Batman fabric bought)
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)
Looking forward to June! My focus/intention is to prosper in/with Matt (in our marriage).