April is here! We are hoping for spring weather … everyday the snow has been melting a little bit more. I was able to accomplish quite a bit in March with my crafty endeavours. Looking forward to April – focusing on prospering in Aviation!
- Hope Valley Quilt – completed and we are enjoying snuggling under it!
- Hope Valley Pillow – I whipped this up in an afternoon. Joel calls it my cammoflauge pillow because when it’s on our bed it blends right into the quilt.
- OLW – completed for March
- Project Life – continuing on with this. A nice scrapbooking project for every week!
- Blog book for 2012 – no progress on this
- Project Life
- Blog Book for 2012
- Photo book for January to March 2013
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua’s baby book (make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and January 2013 to present.
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009).
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. Finish 2011 Daily December
7. Blog books for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012
8. Pj bottoms for my boys (Batman fabric bought)
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)