This has been a productive and busy month! Here is my progress report for January 2013 (the year to prosper):
1. Commissioned Quilt: The quilting is completed!
2. OLW: January prompt complete! Looking forward to February!
3. Continue to work on photos: Printed another photo book for September to November 2012, also bought some frames and enlarged some photos for our family wall.
4. Project Life: Happy to say that I have done 4 weeks!
5. Daily December 2011: printed large photos, cropped each sheet and attached photos. Still some work to finish but it’s getting closer!
6. Joshua’s baby book! Printed the photos and added some journalling! Thanks to my wonderful blog friends for making this beautiful book for us (5 years ago)!
1. Commissioned Quilt: Just need to bind, wash, dry and deliver!
2. OLW: February prompt
3. Project Life
4. Daily December 2011 – finish this!
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua’s baby book (make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and December 2012 to present
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. Finish 2011 Daily December
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)