1. Commissioned Quilt – this one sat on the back burner this month.
2. OLW – completed all the prompts for 2012!
3. Get ready for Christmas! Done and celebrated!!!
1. Commissioned Quilt: quilt and bind.
2. OLW – start a new year! My word is PROSPER!
3. Continue to work on photos
4. Project Life
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua’s baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and 2012 (September to present)
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. Finish 2011 Daily December
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)