1. Commissioned Quilt – I finished the top, the back and made it into a sandwich!
2. October and November OLW prompts – worked on both (still need to finish them!)
3. Continue to study for flying – studying about stalls right now.
4. Start getting ready for Christmas – this is in full swing!
5. Finish December Daily 2011 – didn’t even get to this one. I do have an idea though – I may get 31 photos printed from Shutterfly and then paste them into the book.
1. Commissioned Quilt – this one will sit on the back burner this month.
2. OLW – finish the year (October, November and December)
3. Get ready for Christmas!
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua’s baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2009, and 2012 (September to present)
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. Finish 2011 Daily December
Lofty goals — 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)